Working in the office for a long time, sitting for a long time, and not allowed to get up frequently, which has a great impact on body shape and health. Imagine one day, the office can become like a gym. When you are tired from work, you can move immediately and comfortably. Everyone exercises and chats together, not only getting rid of fatigue but also getting a full mental state Easy Simple Effective Exercises.
Health Details Office Sports Tricks In The Office
It is to choose a simple, relaxed, and short-term exercise that can achieve a relaxing effect. These exercises should also help you to prevent or reduce the symptoms of sore limbs. Easy Simple Effective Exercises
The best exercise in the office is stretching. Because a posture lasts too long, the muscles will be painful and tight. At this time, you can stretch the muscles and let them stretch and relax. Don’t force yourself to do too much at once, as long as you can feel the muscles pulling and relaxing during exercise.
Raise your hand and stretch your waist:
you will use fax machines, copiers, and other equipment in the office. Usually, when we use them, we will unconsciously stand in front of the machine, waiting for the document to be faxed, or waiting for the document to be copied. Grasp this short time, raise your hands, stretch your legs, and move your body.
Diligent in cleaning, don’t complain why you have to do it yourself when cleaning! In fact, hyperactive people tend to be thinner. The cleaning range is very large, including your own office, the entire company, or the bathroom. In addition, you can also encourage everyone to clean up together, in addition to letting you have a cleaner working environment, and also create a good exercise opportunity.
Healthy Tips office fitness exercises
There are a variety of simple fitness exercises you can try at the desk. Just a few minutes can relieve stress, relax muscles, and restore physical strength. If you can do a few yoga moves, the concentration will be Easy Simple Effective Exercises for you. In addition, jumping can make the muscles more balanced.
Eye exercises you can do in the office
1. Massage temples:
Press the temples firmly with your thumb, rotate from left to right for 30 seconds, and then reverse rotation for 30 seconds.
2. Massage the forehead:
Press the temples with the thumbs of both hands, and cross the forehead 30 times (horizontal) with the other four fingers.
3.Rub your eyes:
In addition to the thumb, the other four fingers are pressed against the eyeballs of both eyes, and the eyeballs are rubbed down and up 30 times from the tip of the eyebrow Easy Simple Effective Exercises
4. Scratch eyes:
Press the thumb of both hands on the temple, and use the curved middle finger to scratch the eye socket up and down 30 times.
Office Exercises: Hand Movement
1. Tighten your fingers together, calm your mind, and take a deep breath.
2. Straighten your arms outward, exhale, and apply force outwards, repeat 3 to 4 times.
3. The palm of your left hand is pointing downwards, the thumb of your right hand is holding down your left wrist, use your remaining four fingers to press down your thumb of your left hand, exhale, repeat it a few times, then change hands and come again.
4. The palm of your left hand is facing upwards, and your fingers are straight, pressing your little finger down to exhale.
5. Turn your wrist 5 times to 10 times clockwise and counterclockwise.
Office Exercises: Neck and shoulder
1. Hold your 10 hand fingers behind the head. Place the weight on the hands and arms, Press the head down, Straighten your neck and take 5 deep breaths.
2. Place the right hand on the left ear, gently hook it, let the head lean to the right, take a deep breath 5 times, repeat the exercise several times and then change the left hand.
3. Slowly rotate the neck, five times clockwise and counterclockwise.
4. Raise your shoulders, exhale and put down, repeat 4 to 5 times. 5. Shake your shoulders 5 times backward and 5 times forward. 6. Face to the right and back down, repeat 3 to 5 times, and then proceed in the opposite direction.
7. Sit back and relax with your arms flat on your knees, and then raise your head to support your chest. The two will exercise alternately 3 to 5 times.
Office Exercises: Leg and foot office exercises
1. Lift the leg flexion, parallel to the chest, lift, and lower 5 times each.
2. Turn the ankle clockwise and counterclockwise 10 times each.
3. Put your toes together, bend up, straighten down, and do 5 times alternately.
4. Foot your feet flat on the ground, then change your feet and repeat the exercise 20 to 30 times.
Office Exercises Final Health Tips
Special attention should be paid to overcome bad sitting posture in the office because bad sitting posture is the main cause of muscle soreness. In addition, people who often need to reach out or bend over to take things are not allowed to sit on the chair to get things, because sitting in a rotating chair will hurt them back, it is better to leave the seat to get it.